Saturday, March 22, 2014

Garage Sale Loot

Today I was out on the town when I saw them: everywhere I looked, neon pink and yellow SALE signs with their signature black arrow! Little did I know I was passing through garage sale territory, and who am I to resist? I love a good bargain! After all, one man's trash is another man's treasure! :)

Here's my haul! 

My precious loot only cost me $3

A couple diamonds in the rough, sure, but I love projects!

That basket is going to get a nice new coat of calm yellow spray paint. I think it'll sit nicely on my bedside table! :)

The bag is going to turn into a sharpie project at some point. More on that soon, I promise! The lampshade is also a DIY idea. Are you in suspense yet?

And the documents rack is just to help me organize my life! My desk is in a permanent state of dysfunction and it's getting to post-tornado levels.




But how could I forget these little guys? There they sat, patiently waiting for a new home in the lot of a school fund-raising sale. Don't worry little fellas, you'll find someone to love you soon enough!

  

So now I'm dying to know:
What are some of your best garage sale finds?
Love,      
Vivo
Follow me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment