Thursday, March 20, 2014

Easter Care Package

Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared off the face of the earth for three months there! I've been working on a couple of DIYs and I think I'm ready to get things rolling here. 

Today I'm sharing one of my care packages with you. My sister is my favorite person in the world, and my favorite thing to do is send her care packages! It combines two of my favorite things, shopping and gift-giving! This one I put together for about $20, which is cheap considering all of the stuff I put in it! And for these I always do flat-rate shipping; it's the cheapest option without having to worry about how much the thing weighs.



On the edge: 3 facial masks ($4), foam speech bubbles ($1), tissues ($1), cascarones* ($3)

Outside eggs: 3 bottles of bubbles ($1), 3 Russel Stover caramel eggs ($1), nail polish ($2)

Inside eggs: mini 5 gum ($0.60), ELF tinted lip balm ($1), animal erasers ($1), Starburst jelly beans ($1), Dove caramel chocolates (I had those on hand...obviously!)

The Easter eggs and grass were each $1

*Cascarones, in case you were in the dark about these glorious toys of torment, are eggs shells filled with confetti that you smash on people's heads. They're pretty much the greatest thing ever!

That brings the total to $18.60, a great deal for a ton of stuff! I also threw in a Starbucks travel mug that I got on sale for $1 and some Girl Scout cookies. My favorite part was adding some special touches à la Sharpie! It was super fun to make and I'm sure my sister will be really happy to get it. 

Hope this inspires you to make your own Easter-worthy care package!

Love,       
Vivo

Follow me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment